Your Orlando photographer gets so many inquires about headshots that I created a special event which will be dedicated to headshots only.
To get the details and book please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
But first please read these helpful tips on how to get ready for the headshot session.
- Get professional hair and makeup done. Always included with Tamara Knight Photographer.
- A haircut a week before (especially for men). The hair always looks better a week later. For men: if you wear a beard – trim and groom it the day before. If you shave – do it the morning of.
- What to wear:
- Make sure your outfits have sleeves (again, unless you are a fitness instructor or a some other professions I can’t think of which don’t need a traditional headshot).
- The outfit should be fitted, not boxy.
- Solid colors only. No big overpowering patterns!
- 3-4 outfits, depending on what you do. I always recommend at least one or two suites or jackets (unless you are a yoga instructor or an artist – no need for a suite then).
- Don’t worry about how to pose and what to do – hire a professional photographer and let them do their job well!
To get the details and book your spot with Orlando headshot photographer please email to email@example.com
The Premier photographer of the Greater Orlando area, Winter Park, Baldwin Park, Windermere, Kissimmee, Apopka, Oviedo, Lake Mary.
To book your session please call 650.218.2417 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org