Orlando Headshots – Here Is How to Get Ready For Your Perfect Headshot.
A headshot is your representation in the online business world. The first impression you make in the social media sites, so it should be a true representation of you. Confident, approachable, friendly and professional.
Taking a great headshot is not as easy as you might think. The light, location, professionally done hair (and makeup) and equipment are very important. But the most important thing is the experience of your Orlando photographer. Your headshot should reflect you, show a great connection with the viewer (a potential client, or an employer).
Very important questions to ask yourself before booking your Orlando headshot photographer (I took them from this very helpful article by Wendy D.)
- Who will be looking at my photo?
- What impression do I want to give with my photo?
- Should it be casual or business?
- Should it be in studio, or environmental?
- What expression should I have?
- Where will I be posting the photo?
- You need to think about sizing and format, for print or web? Portrait or landscape (web banner)?
- What should I wear?
- What color should it be?
If you are a local Orlando actor, business person or a model and you need a new updated headshot – take a look at the ones below and book your session with the Orlando headshot photographer.
To book your headshot shoot please contact Tamara Knight Photography, located in Orlando, FL